Sunday, July 22, 2012

Setting Sun



This is going to be a picture overload, sorry guys. I had troubles choosing my favorites. This is the first time I have my pictures taken with my puppy dog, Quill, who is 10.5 years old now. We just enjoyed our walk while the sun was setting.

This outfit consisted mostly from my favorite clothes. A-line shift dress from Asos in chartreuse (I believe that's the name of the color, it's greenish yellow). B. Makowsky platform pumps that are very, very comfortable for their height. Very sad I didn't buy them in black, too, before they sold out. The Emmy sheer polka dot pantyhose from Marilyn is absolutely cute! They they are subtle and yet eye-catching in certain lights. I am currently in 60's mood, and hope this outfit conveyed it pretty well.










Asos A-line shift dress (www.asos.com), B. Makowsky pumps (www.dsw.com), Marilyn polka dot tights (www.thestylishfox.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment