Sunday, August 19, 2012

Picnic in the Park

I had this outfit in my mind for a very long time and thought it would be an easy one and would look sort of village-girl style. Once I started dressing up, it felt like I was getting ready for a wedding. As a bride. Everything was off-white or ivory and these lacy socks only added up to the feeling. Then I curled my hair, and yep, the feeling got even worse. I think the hat and the picnic basket helped a little to get rid of that feeling.
Z took lots of pictures. LOTS. First, I thought there weren't that many I liked but then I got carried away...
The focus of the shoot: Sethunya lacy over-the-knee socks by Trasparenze. Obviously. You will see a lot of them. The rest was just to mix up a little. But aren't these socks lovely? Love the pattern and the ribbons.


Quill is munching on the grass while I'm trying hard to prevent my heels from sinking in the dirt...



It's much nicer to be standing on a solid surface...


Sit tight, there are a lot more pictures of these socks coming...







Whew, I'll have to stop here.
The socks can be purchased here.

1 comment: