Monday, June 9, 2014

Shoes. Nude Shoes.

Well, as the title intends, this is a chaotic blog, so there. Life has been busy. Lots of things changed since my last post. We purchased a 1928 house that needs a lot of work, and that has been quite distracting. I switched from fashion to house renovating/decorating and it is as challenging as picking a new outfit.

I have no lack of nude/white/beige shoes, and yet I still reach for them when shopping for new shoes. I can't help it. I have a black shoe aversion and have troubles wearing them. No problem with wearing nude shoes all year around, but summer is the best time for them.


You can see 6 pairs here but that's not all of them. I have a few more... Not enough, though.


Sometimes, I just enjoy looking at my shoes (and photographing them)...
The shoes above are Seychelles that I snapped at a ridiculous price at the local DSW. They are super cute with their vintage pattern fabric and orange heels.


And these are flats from Urban Outfitters that are very comfortable and make your legs look looong. I was very tempted to get another pair but got greedy. I'm thinking of trying them with a ribbon around ankles.


No comments:

Post a Comment