Saturday, August 18, 2012

Getting Ready for Fall

I've been very lucky with my recent makeup purchases. I fell in love with almost all of them (except for Cover Girl mascara I mentioned earlier). And best of all - they weren't too expensive.
One of these purchases was Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro nail polish in Burgundy Flirt. It was love at first application. Gorgeous color, exceptional brush, and easy application. Rimmel states it will last up to 10 days, but that's impossible with the amount of time I spend typing (I tend to type with the tips of my nails). It lasted very well for 4 days and then started chipping. Not a problem for me. I get bored of the same color too fast and don't like the idea of having a polish on my nails for too long (they need to "breathe" every now and then).




I may have to make another trip to CVS to grab another color of this Rimmel nail polish. It's sooo pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment